Altra Superior 4.5 (M)
Burly trail runners that promote a natural running gait. The ample toe box allows your toes to spread and splay naturally during your foot strike and zero drop promotes a natural stride. The Superior 4.5 has an updated upper for increased breathability and drainage. Great for training, racing and a great option for runners with high-volume feet.
- Breathable mesh upper has reinforced overlays for durability.
- Removable StoneGuard adds protection.
- Lightweight Quantic™ midsole is flexible and supportive.
- MaxTrac™ rubber outsole with directional lugs for off-road traction.
- Gaiter trap helps to secure a range of trail running gaiters (sold separately)
|Weight (g)||252 grams|
|Drop (mm)||0 mm|
|Stack Height (mm)||21 mm heel and toe|
|Upper Material||Seamless wrap-around engineered knit|
|Outsole||MaxTrac™ Rubber with TrailClaw™|
|Lug Depth||6 mm|
|Size Recommendation||Runs true to size|
|Width Recommendation||Wide from heel to toe
|The Bottom Line||
THE Classic Altra Trail Racer
4.5 features an improved upper and a slightly different lacing style.