These boots are made for shredding and blurring the line between freeski and AT. A redesigned ski/walk mechanism and buckle system is robust and combines touring efficiency with downhill performance. The unique Alpine Axial Evo tongue is designed for easy touring and easy entry, and it offers more forward flex than a regularly styled tongue. Tech fittings and a stiff Intuition liner round out this hard-charging package.
- Grilamid® web frame shell provides downhill performance in a light weight package.
- Cuff features Grilamid® Evo V-Frame with Outdry® venting to keep things stiff well vented.
- Axial alpine evo tongue is made of Pebax and blends overlap and cabrio style entry.
- Wave closure system uses a self-equalizing cable and a single buckle for a secure fit.
- Heel retention strap keeps the heel locked in nicely for a blister-free tour.
- Women's specific Intuition® Cross Fit Pro Flex G liner is thermoformable for a custom fit.
- Quickstep fittings and fitting indicator simplify the process of getting your boots on and off.
- New Speedlock Plus ski/walk mechanism offers friction-free touring efficiency with downhill performance.
- Vibram® Cayman PRO sole has a smooth rubber toe and lugged rubber profile to reduce snow build up and provide grip.
- Flex index is 100.
Weight 1300 g (size 25.5) Shell Grilamid Cuff
Liner Intuition for Scarpa Forward Lean 14,18 degrees Range of Motion 60 degrees Buckle Closures 3 Buckles + Powerstrap Compatibility
Frame (ISO 9523)
Last Width 101 mm Boot Sole Length
- 271 mm (22.5-23)
280 mm (23.5-24)
288 mm (24.5-25)
297 mm (25.5-26)