Camp Ski Raptor 20 Backpack
The CAMP Ski Raptor 20 Touring Pack is a go-to, easy choice for any avid backcountry skier that is looking for a burly, lightweight, feature filled pack. Whether it is long adventures high in the alpine or quick skimo setups that require a little extra gear, the Raptor is a perfect 30 liter pack. CAMP designed the Raptor with a burly TriRipstop nylon fabric that will stand up to the trees and bushes you always manage to find in your exits. As always CAMP included the super strong X-Press ski carry that is fast, safe and extremely reliable. The A-Frame carry gives you a better balance when climbing fast and doesn't sway back and forth when carrying bulky ropes and ice tools. An added panel that is dedicated to easy access to safety gear when in a quick pinch and time is of the essence.
- Burly and Ultra lightweight Nylon TriRipstop Fabric makes up most of the pack.
- X-Press diagonal ski carry system -- allowing pack-on transitions.
- Alternate lateral ski carry compatibility
- Stow-able pole, helmet, and ice axe carries are hidden in the pack.
- Pockets on hip belt for smaller items.
- Hydration system compatible
- 790 gram weight